Aller au contenu

David Moyes

BigManUtd

Messages recommandés

C'est ce que j'allais dire.

Le " We are short in midfield." est synonyme d'érection chez moi.

Je pense qu'une signature va se concrétiser cette semaine. Il y a des informations qui se donnent selon un timing voulu et en l'occurrence Moyes a dit deux fois dans la semaine qu'il était content de l'avancée des recherches pour les joueurs convoités, et il dit aujourd'hui qu'il a l'argent nécessaire pour dépenser. Il mentionne aussi le secteur dans lequel il juge bon de recruter.

C'est bon signe.

Modifié par Rooney_8

Si les chambres à gaz sont un point de détail, c'est qu'ils nous traiteront tous comme du foutu bétail. Quand leurs porte-flingues se mettent à dégainer, j'entends les talons de Josef Mengele...

C'est ce que j'allais dire.

Le " We are short in midfield." est synonyme d'érection chez moi.

Je pense qu'une signature va se concrétiser cette semaine. Il y a des informations qui se donnent selon un timing voulu et en l'occurrence Moyes a dit deux fois dans la semaine qu'il était content de l'avancée des recherches pour les joueurs convoités, et il dit aujourd'hui qu'il a l'argent nécessaire pour dépenser. Il mentionne aussi le secteur dans lequel il juge bon de recruter.

C'est bon signe.

Je ne suis généralement pas impatient mais si cela pouvait être le cas ce serait parfait. Plus vite on conclut les deals, plus vite on récupère les joueurs et mieux c'est pour leur préparation/intégration.

Par contre je n'ai aucune idée de quel joueur Moyes pourrait bien parler!

Modifié par luv4becks

Strootman :wub:

Manchester United, à la vie à la mort !

"Plusieurs fois, grâce à un Rooney qui comptait pour deux, on a eu l’impression que Manchester jouait à douze. Erreur : avec Jones, ça fait treize." Sofoot

tumblr_lcrbypgwy51qdxoeq.gif

Voici l'interview complète du sun

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1287316.ece

Je caricature:

- Il voit Van Persie au dessus de Rooney

- Thiago est une cible au milieu de terrain pas une priorité

- Il s'interesse à certains joueurs d'Everton (surement fellaini et Baines)

@Marvin: Voila :bj2:

On tour with Manchester United, David Moyes is ready to write next chapter at Old Trafford using some of his predecessor's techniques

The hairdryer: turns out that it wasn’t decommissioned when Sir Alex Ferguson retired. It simply received a new motor.

“I’ve done it already, in training,” says David Moyes, referring to his loss of temper. He’s enjoying lunch in Bangkok — satay, dim sum, stir-fried beef, steamed banana cake — but his glint says that reliving the moment he showed Manchester United’s players he means business is savoured even more than the food.

“I told the players to get their finger out and give a bit more. I’ve no problem with that. It was to let them know, ‘This is what’s going on’.”

Moyes smiles. “Good coaches see what players need. Top players see it. I’ve seen Ryan [Giggs] pull one or two of them and Rio [Ferdinand] say to some, ‘Come on, you have to do better, settle down a bit’.”

Moyes’ own rant — and he does fury as well as Sir Alex Ferguson — was uncontrived. “It was me saying, ‘Get yourself going’.”

How do you take charge of a squad of super-rich, multimedalled stars when you’re a youngish boss without anything beyond a third-tier title and try to command the squad like Fergie? With the same quality that makes you grin and say “yes” when asked if you relish the prospect of battle against Jose Mourinho, mind games, sparks and all.

“When you’re a boy from Glasgow you are quite gallus,” Moyes says. The word describes someone who has swagger and streetwise chutzpah. “It means you’ve been through a lot in your time. I look forward to [challenging Mourinho]. I admire Jose and think he has been exceptional.

“Listen, this is a challenge to me, it’s a whole new environment, new level, new standard, so I’ll do everything to step up to the plate. But I think I’m equipped. Hopefully I’ll deal with it.”

He is certainly dealing with his first crisis boldly. Wayne Rooney, unsettled, unpopular after Ferguson said he had requested a transfer before the end of last season, a target for Mourinho’s Chelsea, wants United to resolve his situation — now. Rooney expects the club to back him with a new contract and support his denial of Ferguson’s claim. Or let him make a fresh start elsewhere. Approaching 28, with two years left on his deal, he doesn’t want to wait.

Moyes, while assuring Rooney he is valued in two heart-to-heart meetings, makes clear he will have to wait. The manager wants to work with players before making any big decisions on their futures. Rooney is not for sale but neither are United currently planning extension talks; the call on whether he’s staying or going is likely to come next summer. In the meantime, “knuckle down” is Moyes’ message.

“I think he’s got a major role to play because we need to get as many goals as we possibly can,” Moyes says. He at least agrees with Rooney that his best role is as a central attacker. “I think Wayne can play up-top, he can play dropped in. Overall my thought on Wayne is that if for any reason we had an injury to Robin [van Persie] we’re going to need him. I want to be able to play the two of them. I want to be able to use Danny Welbeck, Chicharito as well. We need to see how it works. Maybe in a year’s time we might have to look at something else. The first year, I think I have to get a chance to see [the players] and how best to use them.

“It’s a chance for me to get Wayne right back to where he was. That’s a challenge I want to take on,” Moyes says. “But I’ve also got to make sure we don’t just concentrate on him. Manchester United isn’t about Wayne Rooney. Manchester United is about the team, the club. What I won’t allow is Wayne Rooney to become more important than the football club.”

Rooney’s conditioning and attitude had impressed and his departure from the tour with hamstring trouble was frustrating. Van Persie will join for United’s next game, in Sydney, and the prospect of working with the Dutchman clearly excites Moyes. “We sat and watched the DVD of the 2012-13 season and the array of goals, the amount United scored and all the players who could, was the big thing.

“Probably what won the league was the goalscorers, Robin especially. There are other areas of the team I want to strengthen but in the forward areas we’re not too bad.”

He inherited transfer plans drafted by Ferguson and the chief scout, Jim Lawlor, which fit his own thoughts. He wants two major midfield signings: “We are short there and will look to strengthen.” Thiago Alcantara is a target, though not Moyes’ main one. He believes several Everton players could step up but does not envisage upping the £12m offer his former club rejected for Leighton Baines.

“We’re working hard to get the first transfer in and to make sure it’s the right one. I’ve been left a really good team and I want to add to it sensibly,” says Moyes, who is only “looking at [signing] the best players. It’s a tough market out there and Paris Saint-Germain have increased that. Some of the Russian clubs also. There’s probably a group of elite players who choose between six or seven destinations and it’s hard to agree a price to get them.”

Ferguson’s policy of mainly younger signings will continue. “I’m not going to take the focus away from trying to sign good players who are hungry and thinking of climbing the ladder.”

Moyes will back the emerging talents Ferguson did. Of David de Gea he says: “Sir Alex had the foresight to get a younger keeper in, he’s doing really well.” On Phil Jones: “Phil will develop as a centre- half. I’ll enjoy working with him. I tried to sign Phil [for Everton]. I also tried to sign Michael Carrick when he was at West Ham. Small world.”

Moyes was appointed, on Ferguson’s say, as the continuity candidate. His is a delicate task. “There’s a balancing act for me not to change things but yet move them on a little bit. What can I do? What do I not need to do? There’s the uncomfortable bit. It’s not a case of me having to say, ‘This is terrible, I have to change that’. This is a machine that works and there are a lot of things I have to learn about it. But the players have a new manager and they’re still ... ‘What is it you do?’ So it’s a case of getting that balance.”

He’s been delving into living encyclopaedias of Unitedology. “I sat with Rio for a long time on the plane. Ryan has been great for me, with what works and what happens here. Phil Neville as well. I’m just getting to know Patrice [Evra — whom he does not intend to sell even if Baines arrives].” Before starting, Moyes spent time with the club captain, Nemanja Vidic (absent from the tour with sciatica) in Serbia.

First impressions of the squad? “Professionalism. How committed they are to training. Incredibly competitive. A winning habit in a small game or possession game. There’s a will to win, I can see it right through the club. The players are comfortable as winners. Training is fierce. The technical level is something. There are good players at Everton but here it’s excellent. I’ve been wowed by Ryan’s ability.”

Moyes wants to learn to delegate better (a great Ferguson skill) but will remain hands-on with training and scouting. He admits, hairdryer or not, he won’t have Ferguson’s authority until he wins like him. In the Premier League he expects rival title challenges not just from Manchester City and Chelsea but Tottenham and Arsenal. “The competition could be more unpredictable, new managers, new staffs,” he says. He sees the Champions League as even more open. “PSG are challenging. Juventus are coming back. Real Madrid. Barcelona. Dortmund. A couple of years ago it was United and Chelsea. It’s not simply Bayern Munich. It could be a surprise.”

Before eating, Moyes had regaled the table about Ally McCoist. They were roommates on Scotland youth duty. Before a Celtic v St Johnstone game, where he was due to mark his pal, Moyes was woken early in the morning at his parents’ house by the telephone. It was McCoist: “Are you ready for me?” That’s the question a giant club pose their first new manager in 27 years. Moyes, still gallus, seems ready.

Modifié par JP Rouve

Voici l'interview complète du sun

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1287316.ece

Je caricature:

- Il voit Van Persie au dessus de Rooney

- Thiago est une cible au milieu de terrain pas une priorité

- Il s'interesse à certains joueurs d'Everton (surement fellaini et Baines)

-On peut ajouter que Patrice Evra va rester, Baines ou pas.

-Qu'il espere former Jones en DC et qu'il voulait le recruter à Everton.

-Il espère recruter deux grands milieu de terrain.

De bonne augure, à mon avis il a déjà une bonne idée derrière la tête !

"Loin d’être une bête bourrue sans technique, Roy Keane n’en est pas moins un animal qu’il vaut mieux éviter de croiser sur son carré de jeu. Hard man. Un psychopathe incapable d’accepter la défaite. Quand il entre sur le terrain, Keane est prêt à tout manger, y compris le gars d’en face, pour satisfaire son désir obsessionnel de vaincre et faire son boulot à la perfection. Mais inutile de chercher une quelconque satisfaction ou une émotion sur le visage. C’est la force même de son jeu, qui inspire la crainte et intimide l’adversaire."

C'est de bonne augure, mais deux gros milieu de terrain adapter à la premier league et assez jeune, à part modric, fellaini, gundogan, vidal et fabregas, je vois pas.

Modifié par JP Rouve

Ce sera peut être un de ceux là ! ^_^

"Loin d’être une bête bourrue sans technique, Roy Keane n’en est pas moins un animal qu’il vaut mieux éviter de croiser sur son carré de jeu. Hard man. Un psychopathe incapable d’accepter la défaite. Quand il entre sur le terrain, Keane est prêt à tout manger, y compris le gars d’en face, pour satisfaire son désir obsessionnel de vaincre et faire son boulot à la perfection. Mais inutile de chercher une quelconque satisfaction ou une émotion sur le visage. C’est la force même de son jeu, qui inspire la crainte et intimide l’adversaire."

Il y a truc que je ne comprend pas il n'arrête pas de répéter qu'ils veulent faire en sorte que la première signature soit la bonne. Et je me demande si il ne compte pas sur cette première signature pour délivrer un message ou peut-être que je me trompe.

Oui enfin Gundogan ne veut pas partir de Dortmund, Vidal c'est pareil a la Juve ( surtout qu'on va devoir claquer une sacrée offre ) quant a Fabregas j'ai du mal a croire qu'il puisse combler nos lacunes.

Enfin Modric a l'air de rentrer dans les plans d'Ancelotti.

Je ne vois que Fellaini de probable, après tout est possible évidemment. :)

1395882596-dries-mertens-napoli-by-darth

Fan de Driesje et des Red Devils.

J'ai pas dis que c'était nos cibles mais si on lit entre les lignes c'est ce genres de joueur qu'il semble viser mais je trompe surement parce que comme tu le dis, ils ont l'air bien installer dans leurs clubs, à part fellaini, modric voir khedira.

Modifié par JP Rouve

C'est de bonne augure, mais deux gros milieu de terrain adapter à la premier league et assez jeune, à part modric, fellaini, gundogan, vidal et fabregas, je vois pas.

Quand il dit deux grands milieu, ça veut pas dire 2 stars internationales hein. Enfin je pense.

Il y a des tas de grands milieux (ou très bons milieux) dans des clubs moins huppés qui ne demandent qu'à être connu et je pense que David Moyes a bien plus de connaissance dans ce domaine que nous, simples spectateurs. Je suis sur qu'il va nous surprendre. Je m'en réjouis.

Voir un Fabregas, un Modric débarquer .., quelle banalité ! Voir un milieu déchirant tout dans son championnat de seconde zone, débarquer et devenir titulaire, là c'est le pied !

Fellaini je le vois bien arriver, effectivement. C'était le pilier du "système Moyes" d'Everton, il est en age de confirmer et donc doit ainsi rejoindre un plus grand club que ce dernier. Pourquoi ne pas continuer avec le coach qui l'a fait connaitre du plus grand public ? Je trouve cette piste pertinente. A voir.

J'ai pas dis que c'était nos cibles

Oui j'avais compris ne t'inquiète pas, je souhaitais juste rebondir sur ça. ^_^

Il a signé chez les Saints.

"Oh, Monsieur et maître, la misère est grande. Les fantômes que j'ai conjurés, je ne vais plus pouvoir m'en dépêtrer"

Goethe.

795fadadjw1ds2wic2tq2g.gif

Fellaini est plus proche d'arsenal que de MU, non? ... sinon je sais pas pourquoi mais je sens la venue de wanyama.

Ca va être compliqué pour Wanyama étant donné qu'il a déjà signé a Southampton. :D

Concernant Fellaini, on a l'argument Moyes, n'oublie pas. :)

Que cette déclaration de Moyes fait plaisir !!! Il a tout compris à notre grande lacune au milieu de terrain !! Il ne reste plus qu'à voir qui seront ces renforts...

" Mon plus grand défi est derrière moi. Mon plus grand défi c'est d'avoir fait tomber Liverpool de son p***** de piédestal. Et vous pouvez l'écrire. " Sir Alex Ferguson

Justement je me demandais comment 'centre-half' se traduisait. J'aurais dit milieu def mais visiblement je me suis trompé.

Justement je me demandais comment 'centre-half' se traduisait. J'aurais dit milieu def mais visiblement je me suis trompé.

mais centre half signifie milieu central :cherche:

je comprends dans ce cas l'entrée de jones en milieu contre singha,le probable recrutement de garay aussi car si DM met jones au milieu alors on aura ferdi(presque retraité),vidic,smallind,evans et garay.donc logiquement l'année prochaine on aura 4 defenseurs à savoir vidic,evans,smalling et garay.

Modifié par cochese