Aller au contenu

Jeu - Blind Test

ericantona

Messages recommandés

Ok à moi:

I came into this world as a reject

Look into these eyes then you'll

See the size of the flames

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

• Réponses 390
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

you win :bj:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

just a man ?

elle facile celle-là:

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses

Killing in the name

facile ouais

"Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain

Made damn sure that Pilate

Washed his hands and sealed his fate"

denis7fz8.jpg

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on

He took a face from the ancient gallery

And he walked on down the hall

He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he

Paid a visit to his brother, and then he

He walked on down the hall, and

And he came to a door...and he looked inside

Father, yes son, I want to kill you

Mother...i want to...f*** you

Cmon baby, take a chance with us

denis7fz8.jpg

sans google en plus :P

Knick knack paddywhack, jump in the sack, in fact

Jerk the smack and crack Jack from the back

Bananarama or ramabanana

Fuckin' Barry Manilow on the Copa Cabana

Squeeze me macaroni, slop your face with my bologna

It's a God awful small affair

To the girl with the mousey hair,

But her mummy is yelling, "No!"

And her daddy has told her to go,

But her friend is no where to be seen.

Now she walks through her sunken dream

To the seats with the clearest view

And she's hooked to the silver screen,

But the film is sadd'ning bore

For she's lived it ten times or more.

She could spit in the eyes of fools

As they ask her to focus on

Sailors fighting in the dance hall.

Oh man !

Look at those cavemen go.

It's the freakiest show.

denis7fz8.jpg

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...