• Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Ok c parti:

Un joyeux brouhaha, un chaleureux chahut

Nous retient autour d'une table, la peau du ventre bien tendue

Les vieux finissent l'eau-de-vie, tandis que les jeunes mangent leur pain blanc

En chatouillant les petits qui s'étouffent en rigolant...

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

bien joué.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

surtout que je connais pas du tout bénabar, mais mon père en écoute tout le temps alors à force... :wacko:

vous avez toute la chanson la :

In fiber optic illusion / The flickering eyes / By flourescent lights

Supplicate before machines / Self-reflecting The legend of modernity / The phosphenes explode

God's eternal strobe / Through the holy filament

Graven image

the holy filament.

la réponse est dans les paroles. t'es à fond sur Mr Bungle.

the holy filament.

la réponse est dans les paroles. t'es à fond sur Mr Bungle.

ouep c'est ca ! :bj:

la réponse était dans les paroles mais bon fallait connaitre quand même...

et oui je suis constament à fond sur Mr Bungle :)

Allez hop un autre:

As He Came Into The Window

It Was The Sound Of A

Crescendo

He Came Into Her Apartment

He Left The Bloodstains On

The Carpet

c'est bien michael mais pas thriller. indice: elle a été reprise y a pas très longtemps en version "néo métal":

t'as bon MU4ever

au pif:

the city of angels?

under the bridge. les red hot

des bons souvenirs:

Tu bosses toute ta vie pour payer ta pierre tombale,

Tu masques ton visage en lisant ton journal,

Tu marches tel un robot dans les couloirs du metro ......

Gagné :bj::bj:

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...