• Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

I see what you do I keep on my way through

I'll see what you'll be; what you'll do

You know you will have time to stop and think,

when engaging in hand-to-hand combat.

Therefore, your actions must be automatic.

Remember, attack aggressively, with one purpose in mind: To Kill

You must think I'm a fool

So prosaic and awkward and all

D'you think you've got me down?

D'you think I've never been out of this town?

Do I seem too eager to please to you now?

You don't know me at all

I can't turn it on, turn it off like you now

I'm not like you now

rooneysigxd7.jpg

You're not human / You're a miracle / A preacher with an animal's face

In your sexy / Neon smokescreen / Lie the supersalesmen of vanity

Even your shadow worships you / In your jungle solitude

With the orgies of the sacrament / And the seal of flagellant

vanity fair

je me suis mis à Mr Bungle.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Three rings to elven kings

Under the sky, seven for the dwarf lords

in halls of stone

Nine for mortal men

doomed to die

One for the Dark Lord

on his dark throne

In the land

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

ben ouais mais c'est aussi chanté par un groupe....

ça doit être un truc de metalleux ça :D

ouais en plus ils sont pas super connus. Ils reprennent des textes du seigneurs des anneaux en se plaçant du côté de Sauron et du Mordor .

hyyyyyyyyyyygyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! timmy!!!!

si vous trouvez pas cherchez sur google ça y est sûrement ...

oui moi aussi je pense, pour le début du jeu et le lancer bien, ça serait bien de pas mettre des trucs bien compliqués que seuls 3 metalleux ou rastamen connaissent et qu'il faut chercher avec Google

me semblait que je l'avais déjà dit

denis7fz8.jpg

ok je le ferai plus. le titre: the legend of the master ring du groupe summoning.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...