Aller au contenu

[VIDEOS] Rio Ferdinand

mandevils

Messages recommandés

• 9 mois après...

Il avait dit dans le Quizz qu'il était doué en théatre, et qu'il chantait même, eh bien vous en avez la preuve, que le pauvre Rio, n'aurait pas pu faire carrière dans ce domaine, c'est légèrement faux quand il chante à certains moments! :P:D :D :D

En tout cas il était vraiment mimi le petit Rio :blush: !

ENJOY! ;)

Modifié par Vidic-15
210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
"You're gonna do us all proud. When you put on those red shirts just...do it! You can win this thing. If I could choose anybody I wanted, from Hungary, West Germany, Italy, Spain, all of South America...I'd still pick every single one of you...You're Manchester United...Go over there and get stuck in!"
- Jimmy Murphy.

Excellentes les vidéos oui c'est Sheasy! :D

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
"You're gonna do us all proud. When you put on those red shirts just...do it! You can win this thing. If I could choose anybody I wanted, from Hungary, West Germany, Italy, Spain, all of South America...I'd still pick every single one of you...You're Manchester United...Go over there and get stuck in!"
- Jimmy Murphy.

Celle-ci est la pire je crois! :P:ptdr: Fou rire garanti! :D

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
- Jimmy Murphy.

:ptdr: finallement, Rio n'a pas beaucoup changé

Merci

tumblrl9squ1e2cg1qd2w7n.jpg

" Syn plays this fucking flawlessly with such great feel. That's one of the things I've always been envious about. He plays with so much feel that he could play any style of music." Zacky Vengeance.