• Réponses 8.2 k
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Zidane?

m**** j'avais pas vu que t'avais edité!

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
"You're gonna do us all proud. When you put on those red shirts just...do it! You can win this thing. If I could choose anybody I wanted, from Hungary, West Germany, Italy, Spain, all of South America...I'd still pick every single one of you...You're Manchester United...Go over there and get stuck in!"
- Jimmy Murphy.

solskjaer ?

Je suis né avec un don et parfois un don s'accompagne de pulsions destructrices George Best

We're the best team in the world and they're the best fans in the world Wayne Rooney, December 21st 2008

Indice Nidhogg?

m**** a chaque fois tu me devances! XD! Je vais y réfléchir!

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
"You're gonna do us all proud. When you put on those red shirts just...do it! You can win this thing. If I could choose anybody I wanted, from Hungary, West Germany, Italy, Spain, all of South America...I'd still pick every single one of you...You're Manchester United...Go over there and get stuck in!"
- Jimmy Murphy.

Dwight Yorke?

Ouais ca j'ai vu XD!

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
- Jimmy Murphy.

Comment tu m'as ecrit Shevchenko toi! :P

Roooh j'abandonne j'ai plus d'idées!xD!

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
- Jimmy Murphy.

Comment tu m'as ecrit Shevchenko toi! :P

Roooh j'abandonne j'ai plus d'idées!xD!

c'est écrit comme ça sur wikipedia... (copier collé... j'ai honte...)

MARIO JARDEL?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...