Aller au contenu

Rumeurs fiables d'arrivées

ericantona

Messages recommandés

Ca sera surement dans la journée, je le sens pas très bien non plus cette annonce ! Si ça ne concerne pas les transferts alors ça risque d'être décevant...

" Mon plus grand défi est derrière moi. Mon plus grand défi c'est d'avoir fait tomber Liverpool de son p***** de piédestal. Et vous pouvez l'écrire. " Sir Alex Ferguson

Selon le même compte Twitter, il s'agit d'une question de sponsors :

It is significant - how do you think they fund transfers and wages - thru deals like the one to be announced shortly

"C'est important, comment vous pensez qu'ils financent les transferts et les salaires si ce n'est avec des deals comme celui qui va être annoncé bientôt".

Take me home, United Road !

J'ai déplacé les messages concernant Old Trafford. Merci de continuer sur le topic approprié.

Désolé pour le H.S ;)

Selon le même compte Twitter, il s'agit d'une question de sponsors :

"C'est important, comment vous pensez qu'ils financent les transferts et les salaires si ce n'est avec des deals comme celui qui va être annoncé bientôt".

Je crains le pire :(

Sinon trouvé un chevelu à la manière scousers qui viendrait de leur chers ennemis, ça me plairait bien moi, j'ai nommé Fellaini, OMG what a market !!!

Non Witsel repart à Lisbonne. :)

une annonce serait faite à 13H

Ahhh il est 13H !!! L'annonce n'a pas encore été faite ?!! Héhé alors on attends encore un peu...

" Mon plus grand défi est derrière moi. Mon plus grand défi c'est d'avoir fait tomber Liverpool de son p***** de piédestal. Et vous pouvez l'écrire. " Sir Alex Ferguson

C'est lier avec un nouveau sponsor Bwin.

In our wake we’ll leave a trace, United for the league,FIRST PLACE! FIRST PLACE! We’ll set down foundations, and make history against you all,UNITED WE STAND….DIVIDED YOU FALL….And on and on we go……………

"When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea !"

Manchester est une grande famille où il est le grand frère : Ryan Giggs ♥

D'après A Bola, on serait toujours sur Witsel et ESPN dit qu'on serait sur Hector Herrera (Pachuca) avec Liverpool.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Transfer-Speculation/2012/Aug/manchester-united-transfer-rumours-and-gossip-august-2012.aspx?pageNo=2

Attendons-nous peut-être à une autre recrue !

Interview de SAF sur MUTV au complet:

Alex Ferguson in full to MUTV on the Van Persie signing and maybe one more

"Well, I'm delighted, it's been a long haul, it wasn't an easy one to be honest with you because understandably Arsene Wenger didn't want to sell to Manchester United and he's already mentioned that in this morning's papers but the boy wanted to come to us, that's important, he turned down various clubs to join us because he wants the challenge of coming to the biggest club in the world and I think that's fantastic."

Q. How important is it that he actaully wanted to come here?

"Well that's what swung it, that's what made it possible. If he hadn't come out forcibly to Arsenal and tell them 'look, I want to go to Manchester United' then it meant that negotiations were really over, the only negotiation left was agreeing the fee. There was noone else left in the picture because the boy wanted, he was desperate to come to Manchester United.

Red News 2011/12 Fanzine Highlights - now available on the Kindle at Amazon to order here

Q. In recent years you've signed players earlier in their career, is it that this was just too good an opportunity to turn down?

"You can't turn that down. I wasn't… I didn't think it would be possible that we could get Van Persie, if you talk about last season, but when I read he refused to sign a new contract and he made it publically known that he wanted to leave Arsenal then we had to be interested, there was no question about that. And I spoke to David Gill and David Gill spoke to the Glazer family and we got the ball rolling, but that was some months ago, it's been a long, long haul, it's not been an easy one, but thankfully we've got it there."

Q> Is this a real statement of intent, that you want that trophy back because it's been a real lift and boost to everyone associated with Manchester United?

"I think it has given everyone a lift. They were telling me that there were people outside the hospital from 7am yesterday morning, one young kid in wheelchair, waiting for Van Persie, and the hospital took him indoors and Robin signed all the autographs which was a fantastic thing to do and I wish all footballers would do that, would be the same. I think once that we get the medical over and done and contract agreed then we're all happy.

I Am The Secret Footballer: Lifting the Lid on the Beautiful Game - order it here

Q> Does it give you a nice selection problem?

"It's not going to be easy, let's be honest with that. I've bought a complication to my life now, really! But when I go back to '99, somehow, I don't know how I managed it, I"m trying to think how I did it back in those days, but it must have been terribly difficult, because Sheringham and Ole would have walked into any other team in the country, but Cole and Yorke formed an amazing, not so much partnership, relationship. They seemed to be in each other's brain, they knew exactly what each other was doing, they could read one another, it was a fantastic telepathy of a player union of these two players.

Q. I know you've got lots of options but people will naturally think Van Persie and Rooney because of their natural scoring exploits, do you think they could gel together?

"I think that, absolutely. That had to be in our estimation of bringing Robin here that we had to… what would be the combinations because Robin can actually play in two or three positions as he's done at Arsenal, last season he proved what his best position was, number 1, furthest up the pitch, 37 goals, 30 league goals, that in itself tells you where his best position is. But Arsenal over the years have sort of evolved their systems a bit and therefore that's maybe why he was sometimes played midfield, wide right, sometimes wide left, and in that situation now I have the possibility I can play Rooney through, Van Persie through, Chicharito through, I've got Danny Welbeck who could play through and I've got Kagawa playing in that hole behind, who is a fantastic young footballer too. So that's my dilemma but you know that the most important thing for all these 5 players, and you've got Macheda, young Macheda, who is still a young lad, only 20 years of age, the important thing is to win what we want to win, that's the important thing and the players, as a unit, the 5 of them, have helped us to do that by offering a goal contribution that is better than everyone else, then we've done the right thing.

Q. Are you happy with your squad now, do you think there will be any more business to be done now is it pretty much it?

"No, I think it's maybe one other position, but we've spent a big bit of money and if I need to go to the Glazer family then I am sure they would say yes but it's only if a certain player was, became available then we would take it."

Q. Etes-vous content avec votre équipe maintenant, pensez-vous qu'il y aura encore quelque chose à faire ?

"Non, je pense que c'est peut-être à une autre position, mais nous avons dépensé pas mal d'argent, si j'en ai besoin de plus j'irai voir la famille Glazer et je suis sûr qu'ils diraient oui, mais on le fera seulement si un joueur est disponible.

Modifié par BigManUtd

140520062405453930.png

Si vous avez un doute sur une ou plusieurs sources liées à un transfert de ManUtd : Allez sur

ce lien !

Q. Etes-vous content avec votre équipe maintenant, pensez-vous qu'il y aura encore quelque chose à faire ?

"Non, je pense que c'est peut-être à une autre position, mais nous avons dépensé pas mal d'argent, si j'en ai besoin de plus j'irai voir la famille Glazer et je suis sûr qu'ils diraient oui, mais on le fera seulement si un joueur est disponible.

Moi je le comprends plutôt comme "si un certain joueur est disponible" ==> il sait déjà qui sait, mais aujourd'hui, il ne serait pas dispo...

Take me home, United Road !

Apparemment Ferguson en ITW a laissé entendre qu'il pourrait y avoir une autre signature avant la fin du mois ......... il a juste précisé que si cela devait arrivé cela serait dans une autre position que celle de RVP .....

Il dit qu'ils ont déjà pas mal dépensé et qu'il fallait qu'il aille voir les Glazers même s'il est persuadé qu'il aura le feu vert de leurs parts .....

Maintenant cela ne se fera que si certains joueurs deviennent disponibles .........

Source le site officiel : http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Aug/sir-alex-ferguson-maybe-one-more-signing.aspx

I AM A RED DEVIL AND PROUD OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United forever

"Ces injections de speed dans le jeu mancunien agissent comme des décharges électriques sur le cortex de l'adversaire. Des coups violents qui sapent le moral, à force de courir dans le vide, avec la mort aux trousses. Parce que c'est bien connu, MU attaque en meute." SO FOOT 30/04/2009

Je voue un culte à Jiminy :bave:<----------- Ceci est un Hoax ... la réalité est que c'est Jiminy qui me voue un culte mais il l'assume pas :D

Moi je le comprends plutôt comme "si un certain joueur est disponible" ==> il sait déjà qui sait, mais aujourd'hui, il ne serait pas dispo...

Je pense la même chose que toi... Je rajouterai, qu'il a des vu sur un autre joueur que son club actuel veut garder. Mais que si cela changait, SAF a déjà envisagé d'aller voir les Glaizer pour obtenir une rallonge sur le budget transferts, afin d'atteindre le prix demandé.

Apparemment Ferguson en ITW a laissé entendre qu'il pourrait y avoir une autre signature avant la fin du mois ......... il a juste précisé que si cela devait arrivé cela serait dans une autre position que celle de RVP .....

Il dit qu'ils ont déjà pas mal dépensé et qu'il fallait qu'il aille voir les Glazers même s'il est persuadé qu'il aura le feu vert de leurs parts .....

Maintenant cela ne se fera que si certains joueurs deviennent disponibles .........

Source le site officiel : http://www.manutd.co...re-signing.aspx

ARF... Plus rapide que moi. ;)

roo6.jpg

We'll keep the Red flag flying high,

'Cos Man United will never die