• Réponses 61
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Magnifiques! Encore un beau BELIEVE! :wub:

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
"You're gonna do us all proud. When you put on those red shirts just...do it! You can win this thing. If I could choose anybody I wanted, from Hungary, West Germany, Italy, Spain, all of South America...I'd still pick every single one of you...You're Manchester United...Go over there and get stuck in!"
- Jimmy Murphy.

Merci elles sont trop magnifiques, elles me rappellent le stress que j'ai eu a ce moment là! :P

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
"You're gonna do us all proud. When you put on those red shirts just...do it! You can win this thing. If I could choose anybody I wanted, from Hungary, West Germany, Italy, Spain, all of South America...I'd still pick every single one of you...You're Manchester United...Go over there and get stuck in!"
- Jimmy Murphy.

Merci ca me fait de belles photos de Vida!XD! :wub: on voit clairement la petite baffe là, et en plus c'est lui qui vient l'emmerder!

210xanc.jpg
GET IN THERE !!!
- Jimmy Murphy.

• 2 mois après...

Est ce que quel qu'un aurait une photos de CRISTIANO RONALDO et ANDERSON avec la league des champion je sais que c'est un peu tard !!! :oops:;)

Anderson son son,

He's better than Kleberson,

Anderson son son,

He's our midfield magician,

To the left, To the right,

To the samba beat tonight,

He is class with a brass

And he shits on Fabregas !!!

christianoronaldoamp_226695.jpg

• Créer...